Thursday, January 21, 2010

I CRIED ALL NIGHT, AND ALL DAY, TOO

by Florida4Obama

 I know you are all going to tell me that I am crazy for being so upset by this, but I have to spill my heart somewhere. I am horribly upset by the fact that a dirty, tea-bagger type Republican, is going to be sitting in Ted Kennedy's Senate seat! I just cannot bring myself to believe it! How could this nasty person win a race like this? I tell you that this election should be protested! Voter fraud should be looked into, and the Secretary of State should not certify the results! Ballots were pre-marked for Brown! I wonder how many votes were STOLEN yesterday! I made 250 phone calls yesterday to voters, and the majority of them were Coakley supporters. I cannot imagine that she lost the way they are saying! Read more here
http://tinyurl.com/yz3bqjg

6 comments:

  1. And they say we're crazy and extremists. Somebody needs to get a grip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, get the crying towel out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is Scott Brown a "nasty person"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I found my way to Florida4Obama's diary and understand why she called him "nasty" -- she seems a bit irrational.

    Thanks for the head's up "Rotti"! I like your blog because you are helping to inform rather than idly "stand by and watch this country fall apart." It is more than I can say for the State-run mainstream media.
    bravo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... that idiot is a scream! Thanks for the laugh Rotti. I have really been enjoying the lieberal reaction to losing "Teddy's" seat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was SO funny! I'm happy you posted, I don't read those tards at Kos, but I've been missing some great comedy!
    I almost thought it was a parody, who can be that psycho? "I'm sorry for this rant and rave, but I must do this or I will go insane."
    I'm afraid that train left the station ages ago...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete