Monday, February 15, 2010

A NEWBORN WITH A LOT OF DEBT

Two days before Valentine's Day we were blessed with our third grandchild, a second boy named Brayden. Although we live too far apart to be there at birth, we were there in spirit during the last week and days. When finally the news came it was 12:30 a.m. and of course, that was the end of my sleep for that night.  Babies get me all excited and I can't wait to get to the south in a few weeks to hold this adorable little guy myself.  But, at the same time I know, we must keep fighting our fight, this guy was born with a huge amount of debt on his back, thanks to his government,  and he doesn't even know it.  How terribly unfair this is.

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh! OMgosh! OMGosh! He is SOOOOOO cute!!!!!

    Huge congratulations to you all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Opie. I am one happy grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute!! I hope you get to hold this adorable little one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add that he was 8pds, 5oz., just a few ounzes less than his big brother, age 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He's an absolute doll!! And don't worry, we'll work out this deficit and debt before he hits adulthood. :D

    ReplyDelete