Thursday, July 30, 2009

NO TO OBAMACARE - A RALLY

Although an otherwise cool, rainy summer for us here in Michigan, today was the perfect day for a rally. Several groups organized this rally at the corner of an upscale shopping center. The location provided great exposure and hundreds of cars came by honking, waving flags, thumbs up to support us protesters. There must have been at least 1000 of us. It was awsome and uplifting to comingle with all these great Americans. Surprisingly, there even was some media present. Only two obnoxious, belligerent motorists came by. The signs people made were amazing, one of them was a casket with a body in it, of course, you know what that was about. This rally actually took place less than a mile from our district congressman, Gary Peters. I wonder if he came and took a peek, I hope he did.




1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys! I wish I was home in PA were my voice is needed.

    ReplyDelete